How to Use:
- Smooth gravies – shake flour and water together until smooth for thickening gravies, stews and sauces.
- Scrambled eggs, omelettes – drop eggs, milk and seasoning into the quick shake.
- With a few quick shakes the mixture will be ready for the pan and there are no bowls or beaters to wash up.
- Batters and sauces – mix batter for pancakes or Yorkshire pudding with a few quick shakes, then pour into pan. For an easy white sauce, shake flour, milk, margarine and seasoning to blend, then pour into the pan to cook.
- Milk Shakes – fill with milk and flavouring and let the children mix their own milk shakes. Add ice cream for a rich and delicious special milk shake.
- Whipped cream – shake cream in the quick shake and when the cream stops swishing, it’s whipped.
- Vinaigrette dressing – combine oil, vinegar, seasoning and chopped fresh herbs and shake well for a delicious dressing.
- Barbecues and picnics – mix the ingredients for the barbecue marinade in the quick shake. The quick shake is perfect to take to picnics for salads.
- Mix with magic – every time you would use a small bowl and whisk, you will save time and washing up by using the quick shake.
How to Clean:
- Clean and dry the product before first use.
- Clean your Quick Shake thoroughly after every use.
- All parts of the Quick Shake are dishwasher safe. Put the cap in open position.
- It can also be washed by hand using a soft sponge or bottle brush, warm water and a bit of dishwashing liquid.
- In case of smell coming from drinks stored in the shaker and in addition to the above recommendation, fill the shaker with warm water and few drops of dishwashing liquid. Let it stand for half an hour. Then rinse several times and let the shaker dry, open and upside down.
Tips and Care:
- Always leave the shaker open when not in use.
- Staining from specific liquids with spices, tomatoes or carrots may occur, but this does not affect the performance of the product.
- Use a low temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.