How to Use:
- Ex: Dish drying towel – Interior mitt
- Waffle weave has a “pocket type” texture: good for washing & drying windows – will hold lots of liquid, it is good for smooth surfaces and stainless steel, and has greater “scrubbing” qualities. It also makes a perfect “utility” towel.
- Using microfibre towels is pretty simple. Whether it is used wet or dry, always fold it in 4 to let a larger surface in contact with objects. If used dry, electro-static strength will be increased.
- Make sure the microfibre stays free of dirt particles as dirt particles might mark sensitive surfaces.
- Always make sure that the microfibre is rinsed well before, during and after the usage in order to get the dirt out.
How to Clean:
- For cleaning, you simply wet, wring and wipe.
- Your towel does not need a lot of water to be efficient, so if well wrung it will allow a quick drying at the same time.
- ash the microfibre in the washing machine regularly.