How to Use:
- It is not recommended to use the Herb Chopper with hard food, as this would damage the mechanism and the cord, and reduce the sharpness of the blades.
- The Herb Chopper is developed for soft and semi-soft ingredients where the high speed is necessary to cut properly.
- Do not overpull the cord up to the end as there is no need to obtain a fine result.
- Do not use the Silicone Spatulas on the blades and always scrap food from the blades using the backside of a knife.
- Make sure to correctly place back the handle in the cover. If it is turned upside down, do not force to push it into the cover but turn it back.
- Never screw or unscrew the different elements of the mechanism. The mechanism is available as spare part.
- Do not overflow with oil and take care to always wait few seconds before removing and putting the cover upside down so that oil is not going in the cover.
- Staining may occur but this will not affect the performance of the Herb Chopper.
- Never carry the Herb Chopper by the handle of the cord.
How to Clean:
- For cleaning, separate the 2 parts of the cover by placing a tea spoon in the slot in the rim of the cover.
- Wipe the upper cover with a damp cloth (the part of the cover containing the mechanism is not dishwasher safe).
- Other parts of the Herb Chopper are dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasive powder or sponge to clean the Herb Chopper.
- Dry well all components before assembling.
- Rinse the Herb Chopper after each usage.